Sunday, March 24, 2013

Monday Kid Corner

We've had bad luck with our kids - they've all grown up. ~Christopher Morley

Want to join in on a Kid Blogger Network Pinterest Board for Kid Activities and Projects? Here the Board. Leave a comment with your Pinterest name and I'll add you!

And now, it's time for this week's Monday Kid Corner!


Requests:

  • Only submit your own work and ideas
  • Include a link to this sharing party or add the linky party to your own posting
  • Take a look at some of the other links. Make some new friends. Don't just link up and leave. :-)

And be sure to sign up for reminders for the next Monday Kid Corner!


Hosted by The Jenny Evolution

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to join the KBN on PInterest! http://pinterest.com/lmldblog/

    Also I would love to be active with the group... seems like an awesome group of mama bloggers. How can I get involved?

    ReplyDelete

Just a minute. I can't hear you over the kids screaming.